Human Resource is one of the most important business processes in a company. It is responsible for the well-being of all business functions and the employees across their tenure in the company.
Moreover, the pandemic has made the work for the HR department extremely crucial and tedious, especially for the small and medium-sized businesses that work with a limited workforce.
It is only wise for CEOs and leaders to arm their HR departments with suitable tools and technologies; this will effortlessly enable 10x productivity for the HR executives and managers.
There are many HR Software available in the market to help SMBs streamline and empower their HR department. We want to save you the time and effort taken in surfing across the internet to find the best HR software for your business. So, we have curated a list of the top ten HR software for you to use in 2021.
Namely is a highly interactive and easy-to-use HR software. It has an interface that is easily accessible by the employees and compliments your company culture perfectly. Being one of the best HR software for small and medium enterprises, it allows you to manage all your HR processes from one place.
- Organization management
- Administration assistance
- Time, PTO, and Attendance management
- User access and role management
- Performance management
- Self-service portal
Namely, HR Software does not provide pricing details on its website. You need to request a free demo to get quotes.
Workday is also one of the best HR software in the market. It is famous for its versatility. It is a single, cloud-based solution that offers workforce planning, thorough analysis, and perfect execution. Workday is enabled with the latest technologies to provide added features for HR processes such as alternative work arrangements and employee portal management.
- Background screening of prospect candidates
- Billing and invoicing management
- 360-degree feedback
- Compensation and benefits management
- Tracking of activity, applicant, and budgeting
Workday, a fantastic HR software with tons of benefits, tailors its pricing according to user needs and provides quotes.
JazzHR is considered the most accessible and reliable HR software for small and medium enterprises. The highlighting features of this software are interview management and applicant tracking. It allows HR teams to create custom recruiting stages for managers to simplify the hiring processes.
- Customizable hiring workflows
- Hiring collaboration and social recruiting
- Unlimited users and candidates
- Hiring task management
- Analytics, reporting, and candidate management
- Job board syndication, posting, and client database
JazzHR offers two different plans with different features.
- Plus – Limitless Hiring Software for $229/month on an annual plan.
- Pro – Strealne Every Stage for $339/month on a yearly plan.
Cezanne HR software stands tall in this list with unique features and simple accessibility. This software is a modular cloud-native HR information system built to keep small and mid-size businesses in mind. This software simplifies the HR processes, streamlines them, and enables the HR team to function smoothly.
- Compensation management
- Employee and manager self-service portal
- Performance and compensation management
- Recruitment, on and off-boarding management
- Workflow streamlining and workforce analytics
Cezanne HR software’s pricing starts from $160 per user per month.
- Oracle PeopleSoft
Oracle PeopleSoft is a comprehensive ERP solution that provides HR management services, financial management services, enterprise service automation, and many more. Out of these services, this HR software focuses on the core HR features that can steer small and medium enterprises from the hassle of HR processes.
- Global core Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Workforce management
- In-memory labor rules and monitoring
- Workforce service delivery management
- Talent management
Oracle PeopleSoft has custom pricing based on the features that you sign up for. Out of the multiple applications, some of the basic pricing is as follows:
- Human resources: $185 per employee
- Benefits: $85 per employee
- Pension administration: $85 per employee
- Payroll: $225 per employee
- Payroll interface: $70 per employee
- ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now is one of the finest HR software that provides comprehensive features like Payroll management, benefits administration, time management, attendance management, and numerous other HR processes. As it is built on a single, configurable database, all the data is synced across the modules to avoid any error.
- Process streamlining for recruitment and on-boarding
- Payroll management
- Employee self-service portal
- Real-time insights of time and payroll
- Seamless integration with necessary APIs
ADP Workforce Now HR software provides multiple packages based on the number of employees and features to be availed.
Zenefits HR software allows you to manage all your HR processes from a single platform with utmost ease. This fully integrated available system has tons of features and ensures that small or mid-size enterprises don’t face issues at any step in HR processes. With this HR software payroll management, tax filings, W2s, etc., can be managed easily.
- Hiring and onboarding
- Tracking time-off
- Document management
- Employee management
- Business intelligence
- Compliance management
Zenefits provides monthly and annual plans with three plans in each category. They are,
- Zen: $27/month/employee
- Growth: $18/month/employee
- Essentials: $10/month/employee
- Zen: $21/month/employee
- Growth: $14/month/employee
EffortlessHR software is meant for simplifying the HR processes for small and medium enterprises without much complications. All the features, right from employee management to benefits assignment and recruiting, are effectively integrated with this software. Other added features that make this software worth a shot are candidate pre-screening and office property tracking.
- Applicant tracking and employee profile management
- Office property tracking
- Self-service portal for employees
- Compensation management
- Time, attendance, and performance management
- Recruiting and onboarding management
EffortlessHR software offers three pricing models, namely,
- Basic: $39/month or $336/year
- Plus: $120/month or $1200/year
- Ultimate: $235/month or $2350/year
Gusto is one of the most secure HR software highly recommended for small and mid-size enterprises. This software has an ultra modern user interface and is designed in a way to help out smaller businesses in payroll management, team management, and important HR processes.
- 256bit SSL encryption & bank level security
- Advanced payroll processing and management
- Automated tasks, taxes, and reminders
- Recruitment, onboarding, and applicant tracking
- Benefits management and multiple pay rates
Gusto HR software pricing starts at $45/month and it also provides three plans,
- Core: $39/month + $6 per user/month
- Complete: $39/month + $12 per user/month
- Concierge: $149/month + $12 per user/month
Rippling is the best HR software if you are looking for a modern, feature-filled interface and easy workflow. With easy on-boarding, employee management, payroll management, and numerous HR features, this softwares is way ahead in the game of HR software. Manage all your company’s processes from one place with this fantastic HR software.
- Time and attendance management
- Interactive dashboard with comprehensive reports
- Payroll processing, direct deposits, and pre-tax deductions
- Employee web self-service portal for employees and managers
The base plan of Rippling HR software starts from $8 per month per user, and then it is customized based on the features added.
Give your human resource the help it needs!
The HR department is the foundational silo of any business therefore it is important to ensure that it is functioning at an optimum level. A Human Resource software is the best help you can give to your HR department. These software have a multitude of benefits which you must now already know.
We hope this blog will save you the time and energy in finding the best HR software for your business.